Please call for a free, no obligation quotation
High quality watches are designed to provide accurate and reliable service over a long period. However, like a precision instrument, a watch needs periodic servicing to ensure that it functions perfectly. Frequency of the service depends very much on the owner's individual care of the watch, but in general we recommend having your watch serviced every three years.
Furthermore, if your watch is waterproof, servicing allows for ageing and worn gaskets to be replaced, ensuring moisture does not get inside the movement, leading to rust.
Using the appropriate tooling for your make of watch in our purpose built workshop, your timepiece will undergo the following process:
• Watch movements are disassembled and cleaned in ultrasonic watch cleaning machines
• All parts are inspected for wear and worn parts are replaced or made as necessary
• Movements are assembled and appropriately oiled with high grade Swiss Microgliss watch oil made by Moebius
• Watch cases are cleaned and polished
• The watch is reassembled, replacing gaskets as appropriate
• Water resistant models are tested for water tightness using professional water testing equipment
• Battery replacement and reseal service available